This meditation can help you release the emotional energy associated with past stress, issues and challenges.
It can help you clear emotional clutter.
Here’s how to do it:
- Sit up straight in a cross-legged position, or in a chair.
- Bring the hands together in front of the chest.
- Touch the tips of the thumbs together, as well as the tips of each finger to the corresponding finger on the opposite hand. Point the fingertips upward and the thumbs towards the heart. Keep the palms spread apart.
- Close your eyes and then open them a tiny bit. Look down towards the tip of your nose.
- Breathe in this pattern:
- Inhale for a count of 8.
- Suspend the breath in for a count of 8.
- Exhale for a count of 8.
- Suspend the breath out for a count of 8.
- Continue for 3 to 11 minutes, or until you feel better.
Wanna get into meditation?
My online course will help you get into the habit.
It’ll give you tools to deal with your mind so that you feel calmer and more resilient to stress.