Confidence and inner peace are signs of alignment with your true self.
They aren’t gifts magically bestowed to some and not others. They’re infinitely available in the universe to us all.
They aren’t dependent on conditions being fulfilled. They’re entirely yours to create, as the end result of the choices you make.
When you experience inner alignment, it changes everything.
You stop questioning your worth and wondering, “What’s wrong with me?”
You begin to realize that you’re enough, exactly as you are, and discover what it really means to love yourself.
You tune into strength and wisdom you didn’t even know you had . . . and find the courage to go after your dreams.
Hi! I’m Aili.
I’m a writer, coach and Kundalini yoga & meditation teacher.
My work has been published on The Huffington Post, mindbodygreen, Insight Timer and Udemy.
I combine conscious coaching techniques with yogic practices and tools to help you believe in yourself, be happy with who you are, and free yourself from the voice inside your head.
“I’ve learned that I don’t have to listen to my inner voice of self-doubt. It is not the truth!”
—Sharon, Bring Your Dreams to Life Participant
Although I got into yoga to improve my posture, it’s not just about the physical. Not even close.
Yoga is about your own evolution.
It provides a path to help you achieve inner alignment, experience higher states of consciousness, and ultimately, cultivate connection to source.
A few things about me:
- I follow my intuition, even when it seems crazy. Inner wisdom trumps conventional wisdom, every time. (Back in the days when I didn’t, it felt like something was missing, until I decided to change everything).
- When I was a corporate executive, I heard the words, “I’d pick yoga over my job,” come out of my mouth while talking to a friend. I had no idea what that meant . . . until now.
- Things that fuel me include eye contact, being in water, both silence and mantra music (but not at the same time) and raw chocolate with sea salt.
- Meditation is one of my favourite things to do. I highly recommend you try it for yourself. (Oh, and I use Canadian spelling . . . because I’m Canadian.)
- I was born on the summer solstice, which is the day that has the most sunlight of the year. It’s now also international yoga day.
- My given name is Aili Katherine. Aili is Estonian and pronounced eye-lee or like Kylie without the K. During Kundalini yoga teacher training, I discovered that it means light. More recently, I found out that it also means blessed. I inherited Katherine from my great-grandmother and it means pure. So my parents named me blessed pure light (and had no idea).
Wanna keep in touch? Get my insights in your inbox.