Looking at your calendar and seeing that you have clients when you want to have clients, and free time when you want to have free time.
Doing what you want, when you want.
Feeling calm, excited and proud of yourself because it feels like you’re doing what you’re meant to be doing.
You know this is totally possible.
There’s just one problem: You need more clients to fill those spots.
And in order for that to happen, you need to get the word out there about what you do…
But right now, you don’t even know how to explain what you do.
Plus, when it comes to marketing, it feels like you need to do everything, which is totally overwhelming, so you keep yourself busy with admin and additional training.
If you can relate and want to build the business that’s perfect for you, then I invite you to join me for The Successful Solopreneur Mastermind.
This is for you if you:
- Are working for yourself after a history of working for someone else
- Want to offer a service to help people and are already trained or certified
- Find it complicated to explain what you do, which makes it hard to get more clients
- Want to be intentional about how you spend your precious time and energy building your business and marketing
This is not for you if you:
- Are not willing to make decisions, take action, and talk to people, even with uncertainty or discomfort
- Want legal, financial, or tax advice for your business
- Wish that someone else would make your decisions for you
- Expect immediate results or aren’t willing to do the work
The Successful Solopreneur will help you:
You know what it used to mean, but what does success look like now? Get clear on what you want so that you can create the business that’s perfect for you.
Communicate the Value of What You Do
…so that you can talk about it in a way that attracts people to you. Plus, you can have sales conversations without feeling weird or icky about it.
Create a Compelling Offering
One that gets your clients the results they need, gives you the freedom and flexibility you want, and makes the right people think, “I need that!”
Build a Customer Path
Design business processes so that you’re clear on what you need to do for your marketing plan to create a pipeline of potential clients to fill those spots on your calendar, as well as with clients when they show up in your business.
I can help you build a business you love.
Hi! My name’s Aili (which is like Kylie without the K).
I’m a coach, writer and meditation teacher. I help people who overthink bring their ideas to life (books, businesses, creative projects).
I know how hard it is to start working for yourself. I understand how it feels to talk about what you do when you have no idea what you’re doing or how to explain it.
I’ve invested countless hours (and thousands of dollars) to figure out how to work for myself in a way that works for me.
One thing I’ve learned is this: The more you you are, the more successful you’ll be.
Or to put it another way…
The best way to build the business that’s perfect for you is to listen to yourself.
You don’t have to do what everyone else is doing.
You don’t have to follow all the advice that’s out there, or try to do everything.
You don’t have to question your worth every step of the way.
You need to get clear on what you want. You need to believe in what you do. You need to be able to describe it in a way that resonates with the people who need it, as well as a way to get the word out there that’s in alignment with who you are.
Most importantly, you need to trust your instincts.
The Successful Solopreneur will provide you with the framework to do that.
The Successful Solopreneur Mastermind includes:
- Weekly group sessions for 24 weeks that’ll help you make the decisions you need to make and take the actions you need to take. The group sessions will include grounding meditations, insightful instruction, enlightening exercises, and coaching in the following 4-week cycle:
- Workshop: Understand exactly what you need to do and why. In these interactive sessions, you’ll be guided through the steps you need to take to redefine success, communicate the value of what you do, create a compelling offering, and build a customer path. You’ll also get coaching and support to figure out how to do this on your own terms.
- Co-Working Session: Get work done with intention and focus in an environment that makes it feel like a ritual.
- Workshop: Same as week 1. Workshop sessions will be every 2 weeks to keep the momentum going.
- Community Collaboration: Get support and questions answered (not just from Aili but from the entire group). Bounce ideas around related to anything about your business.
- Group coaching via text messaging (with me and the other mastermind members) so that you can get support on a daily basis (Monday to Friday)
- Resources and templates to help you conduct sales conversations, write a sales page, and more
- Guidance on how to leverage your Human Design (your unique energetic blueprint based on the exact time and location of your birth) to fuel your success (optional but totally priceless)
What would it feel like to…
- Be moving forward with building your business, feeling more and more aligned with your purpose and life path
- Feel proud of yourself because you can see how far you’ve come, as well as the impact you’re having on others
- Experience the peace that comes from knowing that you’re doing your best
You know that if you don’t do this, you’ll regret it. Life will go on, but you’ll feel like you’re not living up to your potential (and it’ll always be in the back of your mind).
The Successful Solopreneur will help you make a difference on your own terms and do what you’re supposed to be doing with your life, coming back to who you really are.
The Successful Solopreneur starts in January 2022.
I’d be happy to answer them. Email me and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
Or fill out the application and we can schedule time to chat if it’s a good fit.
You deserve to be able to make the difference you want to make.
There are people who need what you have to offer—people who are willing to pay for it. But they need to know that you exist. They need to understand how you can help them. You need to be able to tell them.
What you do next is totally up to you.
You can keep pursuing more trainings and certifications. You can keep doing what you’re doing, hoping things will change. You can keep putting building your business on hold as you wait for other things to finish.
Or you can start building your unique path to become a Successful Solopreneur.