Abundance isn’t really about the money (although let’s be honest: to make any money as a writer, you need to finish whatever you’re working on).
It’s about mindset, energy, and having the inner resources to keep going… and feeling like you are totally equipped to bring your writing dreams to life.
Tears streaming down faces in the audience when your screenplay premieres at an indie film festival.
A theatre full of people dancing, laughing and clapping at the end of your musical.
Someone reading a copy of your book at a cafe, smiling.
Deep down, you know this can happen (and you want it so badly). The problem is that you just haven’t been able to bring it to life… yet.
You’ve probably tried a lot of things to get it out (like writing first thing in the morning, doing morning pages, hitting target word counts, vomiting on the page, etc.).
And you have made some progress… every once in awhile.
You may have even finished other pieces of work.
But there’s this one project that’s so important and so meaningful that you never seem to get to the finish line because it totally freaks you out.
Your thoughts about it fluctuate wildly, and can go from “Wow, the world’s gonna love this!” to “Who do you think you are? Just forget it…” in a split second.
If you can relate and are sick of feeling stuck, then I invite you to join me for The Abundant Author Mastermind.
This is for you if you:
- Know there’s a book/screenplay/musical inside you
- Have struggled to write, even though you feel called to do it
- Worry about what people will think and know that holds you back
- Have a specific project in mind that you want to move forward on
You’ll learn how to:
- Trust your creative instincts and write what you were meant to write
- Develop a writing practice that works for you (instead of trying to follow everyone else’s advice)
- Define success on your own terms (so that you aren’t searching for validation)
- Let go of your worries and focus on the positive, even when challenges come up and things don’t go as planned
- Stop putting so much pressure on yourself and remember how much you love to write
Hi! I’m Aili Kuutan.
I’m a coach, writer and meditation teacher.
I help writers act, think and feel like their work matters (because it does).
Here’s what I want you to know…
You don’t have to force your writing, or try to write the way everyone else is writing.
You don’t have to question your worth every step of the way.
You can write your book/screenplay/musical in a way that fuels your sense of self-worth and nurtures your wellbeing by doing it your way.
And when you write with that kind of energy, you realize your true potential and feel like a goddess.
Your words have the power to change the world.
… to create a magical experience for people that they didn’t have before.
… to build a deep connection between you and your audience.
… to inspire new insights and life-altering decisions.
This isn’t just about finishing your first draft. It’s about becoming the writer you know you were meant to be.
Here’s what we’ll focus on each month:
Month 1: Releasing Resistance
Clear any negative energy around this project and reconnect to your original inspiration. Start building excitement, momentum and a positive mindset so that you can set yourself up for success.
Month 2: The Practice
Get into the habit of writing in a way that fuels you (and isn’t forced) and feels delightful… because isn’t that why you wanted to write in the first place?
Month 3: Overcoming Obstacles
What happens when things come up, or you find reasons not to write? Learn to look at obstacles through a different lens: one that allows you to keep moving forward (and still feel good about it).
Month 4: The Finish Line
Define success for yourself so that you can stop worrying about what people will think, let go of trying to impress or get approval from others, and finally finish that first draft.
Here’s what’s included:
- 12 group sessions (3 per month) that’ll include grounding meditations, enlightening exercises, and coaching in the following 4-week cycle:
- Week 1, we’ll meet for an interactive workshop to give you tools and practices for each month’s focus.
- Week 2, we’ll meet for a deep work session where you can work on your writing, practice using the tools, and make progress towards finishing your first draft.
- Week 3, we’ll meet for a group coaching session where you can get support, community and accountability.
- Week 4, we’ll break so that you have space to integrate the tools and practices into your life.
- Group Voxer coaching (text and voice messaging with me and the other mastermind members) so that you can get coaching and support on a daily basis (Monday to Friday)
- 2 one-on-one deep dive coaching sessions to help you find your unique path forward for your writing ($500 value)
- Guidance on how to leverage your Human Design (your unique energetic blueprint based on the exact time and location of your birth) to fuel your writing success (optional but totally priceless)
The Abundant Author starts on September 13th, 2021.
If you’ve been thinking about signing up, you probably have some questions about whether or not this is the right next step for you.
There are lots of options out there to help writers write (and you may have even explored other courses/programs/books in the past), so I wanted to address some of the questions I’ve been getting so that you can judge for yourself whether this is the right opportunity for you, right now.
If you don’t see the answer to your question there, email me and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
How do you want your story to end?
You can keep telling yourself, “Maybe next year…”
You can keep avoiding writing and trying to convince yourself that it doesn’t matter.
…or you can finally let the world hear your voice.
Get the tools, support and accountability you need to start thinking, acting and feeling like the writer you want to be.