This meditation can help you release any worries about what might go wrong, as well as any related nervous energy.
It can help you create a secure and peaceful feeling in your heart.
The mantra you listen to during this meditation is intended to bring miracles into your life.
Here’s how to do it:
- Sit comfortably in a cross-legged position, or in a chair.
- Bring the right hand out in front of you, palm facing up.
- Place the back of the left hand on top of the right hand, and cross the thumbs over on top.
- Curl the fingers of the right hand around the left hand so that your right hand is holding the left hand gently.
- With your hands in this position, bring them to rest at your heart centre, with the palm side facing the chest.
- Close your eyes and meditate to your favourite version of the mantra, Dhan Dhan Ram Das Guru, for 11 to 31 minutes. Here are some options on Spotify.
- Inhale deeply and relax.
Wanna get into meditation?
My online course will help you get into the habit.
It’ll give you tools to deal with your mind so that you feel calmer and more resilient to stress.